We offer partners such as learned societies, departments or centres within research institutions, and funders the ability to build their own branded space within Cambridge Open Engage.
A branded hub is a space where members of your research community can share early and open research, collaborate, and drive the impact of their research.
A branded hub allows your organisation to...
- Attract journal submissions
- Add value for your members and community
- Offer a home for online collaboration on outputs from your events and conferences
For institutions, research centres and departments...
- Help your researchers reach their publication goals
- Drive public engagement with your research
- Offer a home for early and alternative open research outputs
- Help your grantees drive the impact of their work
Our pricing for branded hubs on Cambridge Open Engage is:
Tiered: base pricing is organized in tiers, based on the expected number of content items submitted to your branded hub
Flexible: your organization can choose from a range of optional additionally services (for example, premium marketing services or Cambridge content moderation) to ensure that you’re only paying for what you need
Competitive: as a non-profit, we are investing in the future of open research, and so we see Cambridge Open Engage as a shared investment with our customers