Cambridge University Press supports both Gold and Green OA in our journals programme.
We have a growing list of over 35 Gold OA journals, and more than 330 hybrid journals that operate on a subscription basis but offer authors the choice of making their articles Gold OA. More than 220 of these hybrid journals are registered as Transformative Journals with cOAlition S, in support of Plan S.
We have a range of policies and options to help authors and institutions make the most of OA:
- Our Green OA and social sharing policy
- Options and fees for publishing Gold OA articles
- Transparent pricing policy for journals
- Transparency and Openness
- Hybrid Open Access FAQs
- Our Plan S-compliant Transformative Journals
To find out more about how to publish open access in Cambridge journals, please view our Step by Step Guide.